Bill Bonanno of the Bonanno family. There were two others that retired and were administration members in other families, but they only told history in their areas and nothing that was current, besides one confirming that Tommy Lucchese was a boss since early 1950s, Stefano Magaddino and Joe Bonanno were cousin's and longest serving bosses in the states, but both were having problems with each other and other families and the informant was glad he had retired back in the 1950s. Bill and and the other two were confirmed of membership and current or former positions by other informants. Carmine Lombardozzi was indeed an informant. One thing to keep in mind about those informants is that most times they don't reveal what they are really doing, or they are ratting out on their competition or another monster, so they don't have to go to jail or appear in court.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green