Among the many accusations "Checco" Labate dwelt seriously on Filippo Barreca: "My father-in-law Filippo Barreca after his return to Reggio rebuilt the Barreca clan together with other subjects loyal to him, who recognize in him the head of the association ". Adding: «In order to regain control of the territory, he had a relationship with Carmine De Stefano. My father-in-law had turned to Carmine De Stefano because also thanks to his relations with Giuseppe De Stefano he had made a pact with the De Stefano family which he intended to get executed in order to regain control of the territory. It was my father-in-law who set the amounts and timing of the payments that entrepreneurs subjected to extortion had to make. My father-in-law gave me indications in this regard and I reported them to Domenico Calabrò who was responsible for implementing his directives ».

Giandomenico Condello also remains in prison, also involved in the "Metameria" operation, albeit in the investigative tranche that struck the De Stefano clan. Giandomenico Condello was the owner of a construction company even if for the district anti-mafia prosecutor he was instead one of the new faces of the leaders in jail, of Pasquale and Domenico Condello.

The Review Court also confirmed the precautionary custody order in prison against the boss Paolo Rosario De Stefano , son of the deceased capobastone Giorgio De Stefano and at that time referent of the Archi family that still dominates every scenario in the district "Centro ".

"The king is dead, long live the king!"