Originally Posted by Irishman12
NOBODY

Bob Odenkirk, the action star we never knew we wanted. I honestly never thought I would type those words. I love Odenkirk’s previous work, particularly in regards to BREAKING BAD and BETTER CALL SAUL. So I was game when he spread his wings at his attempt at being an action star. The story came together from a personal experience, as he’s had his home broken into previously. The film follows Odenkirk as Hutch Mansell, an auditor at his father-in-laws manufacturing company. In a loveless marriage that seems headed for divorce, robbers break in one evening. Hutch stumbles upon them and asks them to take what they want and leave. They only grab a few bucks, his watch, and (inadvertently) his daughters kitty cat bracelet. Before leaving, his oldest son gets a drop on the burglars but Hutch tells him to let them go. Afterwards, he has to live with the shame of not lifting a finger to protect his family and property. Hearing it from everyone from the police that first respond, to his father and brother-in-laws, his neighbor, and finally, in a passive-aggressive way, his wife. Once his daughter informs him they must have taken her kitty cat bracelet as she’s unable to locate it, Hutch has finally had enough. Similar to Liam Neeson in the TAKEN series, Hutch unleashes he’s very particular set of skills upon the thieves before he finds himself taking on the local Russian mob as well. Having Odenkirk involved, you know it’s going to have a fair amount of levity to it and at times the action was (enjoyably) way over the top (think something along the lines of Jason Statham’s CRANK). Not much of Hutch’s background on how he obtained his skills is given, which I honestly didn’t mind. It still leaves the man a bit of mystery. The film is a fun, B-action movie that if they decided to revisit another time, I’d be on board! 6/10

Thank you for the Review.

We plan on trying to stream it tomorrow, I will read this to My wife, she will enjoy it.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.