That’s super interesting, I’ve been hearing about the HA Nomads 95 with MOM since Rizzuto died, even went down to Montreal in June 2014 asking about MOM specifically. He was voted out of the HA in March 2014, that appeared concerning to people.

I seen that Stockford was out in California recently, which makes sense now after observing people being so concerned about what happened to the HA since him, Stadnik and MOM went to prison. Basically the death of real 1% in Canada, lack of a better term, straight white men.

Both Stadnik and Stockford are from Hamilton, I wouldn’t be surprised if they somehow are aligned with the mob that won the recent war in Hamilton and Montreal.

These guys mob connections are pretty well know, Rizzuto in Montreal, Papalia in Hamilton, does anyone know their relationships with the Musitanos and Luppino/Violi? That landscape has changed a bit lol.

If the HA were intelligent IMO they would ditch the loser leadership that betrayed these guys, and put Stadnik and Co. back in charge, with the same mob backing/partnership they had before.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 03/27/21 09:51 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.