Oh, I forgot all about Nick Calabrese. Great call Gerry. Yeah, that'd be my number one. He was around for a lot. Crazy all the shit he was involved with and the murders and he was basically making no kind of scratch. I'm pretty sure that Nick has been pretty openly visiting Chicago without a problem. Frank Jr. opened a pizza place in Arizona and I'm sure Nick has been around there too. I also think him and Jr. knew about a few stash spots they didn't tell the FEDS about when Sr. went away for life. I don't think anyone that's still around gives a shit he put Marcello away for Life as I think he's the only person with any rank that still around from that trial. I know Paul Schiro is still kicking it and trying to get a compassionate release, but the players are all gone. Wonder how much $$$ a guy like Marcello even left behind when he went away to begin with? Nick was doing all that time before he flipped and they were basically paying him 4K a month? That's not much to stop someone from squealing if they are facing life after that glove was found with his DNA match on it and the bullet in his arm.