Originally Posted by Goldy
I'm surprised Valuetainment hasn't gotten Joe Massino yet. That's gotta be the biggest get out there now. Maybe Joey is asking for too huge of an envelope to appear. He'd have some good stories to tell and was the actual Boss of a Family. I can't believe he hasn't been seen since he testified. I thought for sure he'd be writing a book or something. Did he have that much $$$$ squirreled away?

I agree, he'd probably be the biggest get and has the most stories. But I don't think it's going to happen, and if it did, he'd essentially take the money and be the least compelling listen possible.

Joe Massino really is a miserable, fat asshole. Aside from the mafia serial killers, he might be the most unlikeable LCN figure out there. He's gross. It feels like there's a big cancer in the room when he enters.

He buried Vinny B. to keep some property so he never had to work an honest day in his life. To have to admit to the world he's a murderer who flipped in order to keep his squirreled away cash is much different than someone like Pennisi, who felt wrongfully rejected by his crew, didn't make an ungodly amount of money, and wasn't facing jail time.

Joe took his money to run away from everyone who ever supported him so that he could waddle around some mcMansion in Oklahoma.

He's also very, very unhealthy. I saw him testify at trial, and it's hard for the guy to get out one gravely word without being out of breath or needing water. He muttered the shortest answers possible to get off the stand in his gross sweat pants and go back into a hole. He seemed miserable, on death's door, and unwilling to elaborate on any of his past life beyond direct questions.

If someone could actually get him to open up and write a book, I agree, he has the best stories. But I don't think it's going to happen. He made his decision, is probably close to dying, and wants to preserve what little dignity he has left.

Other mentions on who it would be nice to hear from:

Cafaro (is he alive?)

Wayne Grande

Joey Caves

Sebby Saracino