Originally Posted by Irishman12
ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE

The version that fans have clamored for so long is finally here and it was good (not great). In all honestly, after the theatrical version of JUSTICE LEAGUE that was released in 2017, this could only be an improvement upon it. More time is devoted to flesh out characters and storylines, which is appreciated for those who are fans of Cyborg, Darkseid, or others. The film is double the runtime of the original version (this coming in at around 4 hours), so set aside some time to view it. Overall, it didn't seem to lag too much and I'm glad Snyder was finally given the permission and tools to release his original vision. Honestly, I hope this is a trend that continues in Hollywood. I'm curious where a Justice League 2 and 3 would have went but in interviews recently, Snyder said the theatrical version is canon and he will not be making more DCEU movies as he's focusing on other projects. A nice sendoff for this great filmmaker. 7/10

I liked this cut, hopefully it's a new start for DC's live-action movies, although we already had Joker.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"