@Baldo

I don’t get down that way much anymore and don’t want to speculate. The last guy in that area that I heard was made with Philly was Tony Gag. He lived in Hamilton and died about 10 years ago. I don’t know for sure he was a friend though. Another guy from Hamilton people used to hint at being made was Mickey DiMattia. I HIGHLY doubt that he was, but as desperate as some of these crews are now he might have made his bones with the Sam Vasta hit and got proposed. He’s dead now too (drug deal gone wrong). One of the Gambinos I mentioned here had two young grandsons that were active in some capacity. He’s dead. One of them is dead. I think the other one (his cousin) got some serious time a few years ago for dealing. I’m guessing he’s still in the can somewhere (EDIT - actually I checked the DOC and it looks like he got parole when the corona happened last spring). Most of the known Trenton wise guys (except for the 2 Michaels and a few others) didn’t bring their kids into the life. They did it right made their money and their kids and grandkids are legit professionals and business owners.

If there’s gambling in NJ, someone is kicking up still you can be sure of that. Except the off the boat clientele like the Polish and Russians. Both those groups had deep connections to Brooklyn and probably still do. They aren’t to be fucked with and are big in the heroin scene. But again they pretty much stick with their own kind as far as I know. I know what bar you are referring to though.

Last edited by southshorekid; 03/24/21 05:16 PM.