Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Little_Frankie
I have no inside knowledge of what he was like in day to day life but didn't Bill Cutolo do some serious charity work?

Yes. Remember guys, there is typically 'good and bad' in everybody. Regardless of who they are, where they come from, and what the do for a living.

Some are complete creeps with no good in their souls at all. Some may be technically 'bad guys,' but do have a few redeeming qualities. And some may be very nice and decent fellas, despite the fact that they fall into the 'racketeer' category.

Just like in regular life, racket guys run the gamut from nice guys, to complete degenerates.

Hate to tell you fa***t but we are judged by the worse things we do in life, not the fact someone does good and bad

Finally, when it came time to hand down the sentence, Zagel told Lombardo he showed “some balance, some judgment and, I think, based on the evidence before me, some ability to charm people.”

“But I find that that’s really only the surface,” Zagel said. “In the end, we are judged by our actions, not about our wit or our smiles.”

“In cases like these, the things that matter most are the worst things we do,” Zagel said. “And the worst things you have done are terrible.”

You sound like the type of guy who never gets invited to parties