Originally Posted by NYMafia
I think Merlino is like a lot of people. Those who like him, really like him (his personal buddies). Those who he has rubbed the wrong way, or 'beat,' hate his ass.

As far as his wife blatantly fucking around on him while he was in the can? That IS next level disrespect toward him and she should have gotten a kick in her ass. To publicly flaunt her puttana ways is very telling.

She basically cuckolded him. As for Johnny Gongs. He was obviously another piece of shit, and completely deserved what he got.

Even by todays low standards of morality, both of them were way out of bounds. I'm only surprised that Merlino continued with his wife. If it was me? Lol.... I can't even write what would have happened.

Years ago, his lack of self-control, and the embarrassment he brought himself (as well as his borgata), would have been grounds to shelve him. Period! It goes to show what passes for rules and decorum nowadays

. I mean to be fair nobody is going to have much sympathy for Joey’s wife fucking around especially since he fucked around as well. Also when you go back to even his exploits as a kid he was a huge douche bag. The one guy I felt a bit bad for was actually Ernesto Grillo. He was put in a horrible situation.

Last edited by JCrusher; 03/15/21 10:22 AM.