Borrello was doing home invasions, robbing elderly, beating up regular joe's...and when it was his time to do the time he didn't waste any time to rat out everyone he ever got into contact with. Then after his release and all his Youtube bragging it was shown that he's still up to his old low level petty street punk ways when he starts threatening his ex-girlfriend and her family. The guy's a piece of shit and he deserves any beating he gets. Fuck him.

I remember him once bragging about shit like "Oh yeah the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Trinitatios, Netas, MS13...they all worshipped me at Rikers! I'm friends with all of these big time gang members!"...LOL...wonder if it's gang members that whooped his ass.

It's like Alite who was bragging about being Albanian and his Albanian connections...and then he shows up uninvited at an Albanian party at a stripclub with his cocky arrogance assuming that they're all going to kiss his ring and polish his shoes only to find out that he's getting his butt whipped and thrown out of the club by "his" people LOL