Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
When I hear 1977, ....Yeah that was a good year, UFO Lights Out, Quiet Riot, Motorhead, Rush- A Farewell to Kings, Judas Priest, there are others I can not remember. Hands down the best album for me from 1977 is UFO Lights Out followed by ACDC Let there be Rock.

We apparently have the same tastes -- I love all those... but haven't thought of "Lights Out" in a long, long time -- I used to love that song! I was the "Rush guy" in high school (1980-84) and first heard them with Tom Sawyer (then everything before/after, but always loved the earlier stuff (Kings, 2112, etc.), along with the other pop-rock of the time (REO, Styx, Journey, etc.) and most classic rock.

Loved Van Halen -- to me, it was Women and Children First that started my love for them (I believe Van Hagar had its moments, but it wasn't Van Halen). To me, "Everybody Wants Some" is what sucked me in... along with "And The Cradle Will Rock"...

Metal? Love a lot of it -- Metallica, Anthrax, Racer X, Dio, Sabbath,.... I'll be 90 (God willing) and still be listening to all of it! grin

But I also like tons of other music, from most genres -- early country (Hank Sr, Willie), pop (MJ), easy listening, prog rock, bluegrass, doo-wop, 80s Top 40, 70s, 60s, 50s.... on and on...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations