where i certainly dont think lance is a rat at all, i can see with louie is coming from..up here in boston, mark rosetti for years kept going in and out of the can from mid 80s til he was outed, and mark was a stone cold killer who they let run amuck..diffeerence is mark was shooting heroin in his arms for decades, and early in his life was a bank robber, so more prone to hurting citizens, which actually made what the feds did that much work..regarding questioning lance being indicted in this last indctment. i understand what you are saying louie, BUT its rico conspiracy standing alone, nothing else from what WE HAVE HEARD. im sure the feds pushed for an indictment by rattling cages etc, but they dont want to waste time and money at trial for someone to take a stand and say he administred and oath, and have the attorneys rip it apart like its the elks lodge..NOW, i know the difference, and i know it COULD constitute as a charge, but if you think somoene is getting 2 decades for that, your nuts..my opinion, feds are being patient, and looking for more to bring a real conspiracy, not just whats on that tape. again, my opinion...over the course of decades, lance has been smart and lucky. thats my opinion...