Cool, thanks man!

I’m pretty sure it was his connections to Toronto, via the Stock Markets, that Tony Magi had. How it worked across the province? best bet talk to the Presidents and Police Chiefs. What do I know? Something to do with Legal Weed? Maybe Fantino or Bill Blair, they’re both in the Liberal Government I believe, similar to Paul Martin or Jean Chrétien.

Whatever family used to own Visions Strip Club in Hamilton? speaks right to the class of people that they are, low grade white or something along those lines. They aren’t anywhere close to the White Supremacist/Homophobic SS, that that city pretends to be or used to be.

There use to be a strong visible Skinhead movement in Hamilton, as well. I don’t know if people are cognizant of that.

Isn’t 1% suppose to be Straight White men only? Or is that not the case in Canada?

I don’t know which club it was in Montreal, but whatever one Salvatore and Giovanni Cazetta, as well as MOM. Basically, there’s level to 1% and these other people ain’t like those guys.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 02/27/21 12:54 PM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.