And to dive into the outlaw vs HA debate about being enemies.
The more i look into certain members and on both sides and follow their social medias i see alot of mutual friends between HA and outlaw members
The Angels had a contract on the Outlaw pres ( ryan D ) head in EMDC and he was attacked atleast once ( superficial )
And the two support clubs in this area the gatekeepers and filthy 15 dont seem to be a driving force for criminality. Seem like more of a social club than 1%.
I see them working together or patching over before we see any war happen between the two

Be interesting to see who recently tried to have barletta shot. Wonder who the guy walking with him was. Weird how the shooters didnt hit them when they walked by the car and instead waited for that orher guy to walk away.
Barletta has taken some heavy losses in recent years with all the fires at his strip clubs and rental properties. As well as the collingwood stuff and the loss of his liqour license at fleshys. The rub and tug fires. The cars cash and houses seized
I also heard he was recently transferred to Niagra. Which wpuld back up the claim the london chapter currently dpesnt exist

Anyone know?