I just finished a 1 year probation violation for being in the company of felons and members of organized crime. My violation was being seen in the company i.e. having breakfast with two of the names on your llist.. I have known some of these guys all of my life having grown up in the Columbas Park/Northeast section of Kansas City which in those days was little Italy, it has since moved north of Kansas City. My Uncle was Paul Varsalona, he was a made member of Corky Civella's crew. He was listed in Tony Civell'a's obituary. As a young child I met the people you write about and in fact many of them were family, to include Uncle Nick. Many of the current "family" I grew up with and went to school with. I spent almost 30 years working for my Uncle Paulie and then later on others, I was not much more than a knock around guy, who could make money with balls bigger than my brains. Some of those 30 years were spent in lock up, my friends know I can be trusted and thats enough for me. I say all of this to make one point. I know whats going on in KC, I know whats not and whos is who and who is not. Are there some young guys who think they are gangsters because they can move a little weed or some coke, yeah, are they guys who could carry Carl Deluna's water bottle, no. I wont discuss what and who is doing anything now, but if you want to know the history I ll talk about that. II ll talk about cases that have occured, you mention Tony C's arrest and conviction for skimming ATM machines, I was there when the FBI came into the store and siezed the ATM machine at Scolas store. I was visiting my friend Chucky Ponti who was on record with Paulie Scola, till he died.. He continued working with the Scolas until he died late last year. Anyway you can believe me or you can chose not to, it doesn't really matter to me, but my history will speak for itself, when Vince Piscotta and Mark Sorrentino were arrested for Arson, I told everyone before it was announced that it was mob related in fact I argued with Wiseguy on this forum about that only to be proven right when the FBI announced that Vince was a made member and Mark was an associate. Like I said believe it or not I could careless, There is more going on then some say and less going on than others on here.

Last edited by joey_dice; 02/24/21 04:30 AM.