Originally Posted by majicrat
Seems to me some folks refuse to acknowledge they may have been wrong in the past and will now just stubbornly deny KC is active. I personally believe they exist and that it is a family. Besides, I'm not sure I ever saw anywhere that in order to be a family you had to be a certain size. Was that determined when Luciano established the current organization of the mob, I missed it in the rules I guess. Maybe we shouldn't get caught up in the size of the family, and focus more on the activities and in the case of KC, I think they're legit. But I also always thought Buffalo was and was told how wrong I was it was a dead family. So...

agreed. another way to view it is this. It traditionally took "10" members to be a recognized "Family" But even if they do NOT have 10 "made" members, They would still be considered, could be, and probably are, a "satellite crew" of a larger traditional family from out of state. If not in KC, because they are shot, then maybe the Detroit Family who is still a fully functioning borgata, Or Chicago, or a NYC crew, etc.

My bet would be that they get "serviced" by Detroit if they have a problem. IMO