Originally Posted by DanD
Originally Posted by Hollander
I lost track does anyone has the list of the dozen victims in the war since 2017?

Quickly what comes to mind without research ...

Angelo Musitano
Pat Musitano
Mila Barberi
Albert Iavarone
Cecce Lupino
Micahel Cudmore
Daniele Ranieri

Uncertain whether the other hits in and around Vaughan/Woodbroge Ontario cafes are related to the war ... such as the Moka Cafe shooting or the Cosimo Comisso hit, (I think that one's related to a wolfpack war) , Verducci,Sergi Domenic Triumbari for example. Antonio Sergi was connected to the weed business in Hamilton and given the initial hit was supposed to be on Serrano (instead they killed his girlfriend) I suspect Sergi's murder is involved just given his association with Serrano and Hamilton.

Verducci seemed to also have a presence in Hamilton, don’t know for sure?

Also, the timeline for the Sergi murder (April 2017) was right between the attempt on Serrano (March 2017) and the killing of Musitano (May 2017). Sergi, was also killed in his driveway, same as Musitano.

The Cosimo Commisso murder was one that I discussed with others as well, especially after I noticed that Mila Barberi was killed in the Woodbridge, that in such an Italian area of Canada, that a woman would be killed in an OC inferred attempted hit. In Italy 🇮🇹 it’s normal practice to kill women and kids.

Then when, Cosimo Commisso was killed, with the woman, I assumed it was a message from more Southern Italian minded individuals.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.