Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Do any of u guy's know anything about what is supposedly a "Rolls Royce of Scotch" called " Ardbeg Double Barrel "..1974..single cask..??..My local purveyor told me 2 either enjoy this golden goose or sell it 2 him 4 a MAJOR $$$ factor.......I found it when I was rehabbing my aunt's house 4 the 2nd time after my 1rst tenants moved out recently....it was in a crawlspace that I used 2 play in when I was a child & nobody would find except 4 my aunt & UNCLE JIM...who was a big spirit drinker & ww2 bomber pilot...I KNOW it had 2 have been his...any advice from my Irish chums???

Do you have a picture of the bottle?

I think it could be very nice bottle but to get that high a value it needs to be the 1975, i think you mention 1973 bottle.

Did you tell your Aunt it is very rare?

Did you find other interesting items in the attic.?

No..NO no,,,,Dues..it is 1974 written on the bottle...& no, u know I;m stupid about computers tech. pics....By the way..4 any one who don't know me that well ( not u Dues)..my aunt passed in 2018 & left me the house / w is now a rental..

I just got a family in there ...4 a 2 yr lease..but if any of u posters wanna think about moving in a well 2 do section of the upper n.e. philly area..pm me.........

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...