I'm pretty sure it was Provenzano that 'washed the hands' for lack of a better term, regarding the Inzerillo, etc. Basically, paving the way from them and whoever else to return to Sicily.

Outside of Denaro, is there any CN members that can be traced to the Corleonesi? Denaro, was under both Riina and Provenzano, I believe, which in 'time and space', is like a different world in Sicily. Denaro is still in his 50's, which compared to LeoLuca Bagarella who was with Leggio, is in his late 70's. At one point it's war with State and now it's listening to guys like Johnny Bravo, tells Sicilians in Sicily he is made, by a Sicilian.

Also Hamilton, Canada, had/has a large community of Agrigento Sicilians in it, one of the originals with Rocco Perri and Railway St, was Calogero Bordonaro, he was from Racalmuto.

I read an article that maybe one of the Iavarones were with the Gambinos/Inzerillo via LA, the Agrigento link is something I never thought of, probably not important either way? Rizzutos are Agrigento based Siclians, as well.

Same with Detroit, large Agrigento Sicilian community, and now it has been reported that Detroit has a crew operating in Ontario, business nevertheless.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 02/07/21 10:21 AM. Reason: Grammar

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.