Originally Posted by VitoCahill
Is there any evidence yet that bongiovanni had connections to the Mafia in Buffalo.
And the violi bros arrest in project otremens is significant but all based in Hamilton Ontario not Buffalo. I have never doubted the existence of Mafia groups in Hamilton.

Right before bodies started dropping in Hamilton, the consensus was nothing was going on....

The consensus was/is on Buffalo that because lack of criminal indictments is evidence they no longer exist.

Let's apply that to Hamilton before the Violo's what was the last major mafia event?

The Mustiano's going to jail?
Was that in 1997?

I believe it's a shell of what it was.
I think there a couple/ few crews left.

I believe the structure is loose.

I believe the Heirarchy is layers removed.
Heavily into legit business and not taking any chances.

I also think they have started to rebuild as their is evidence that new members have been inducted.

For the feds to leak to the press that the teacher may be a member that has to be based on something......

I never understood why anyone would be calling Violi's wire taps in to question?

Why would he be lying or considered a liar?
It appears that he is well respected I have never read anything negative about him.

So if he says he is U.B. I have no reason not to believe him.
Also to support that claim the feds in Canada, came out and said that Buffalo LCN, still exists. That leads me to believe they have more evidence to suggest that.