Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Originally Posted by Hollander
Some important recent investigations have shown that some politicians do not hesitate to turn to gangs of 'Ndrangheta to acquire electoral consensus, which is indispensable for his own success, in full awareness and willingness to make himself available subsequently where elected. Recent collaborators of justice confirm the phenomenon of the search for the 'Ndrangheta contact for electoral support by the politician and no longer, as in the past, the courtship by the' Ndrangheta of the candidate.

I just watched an interview with Gratteri, that is basically what he says is the real threat from the Ndrangheta in his opinion.

Similar to the beginning of modern OC in the US when political bosses in NYC and Chicago turned to the Mob.

Fair enough, I've heard many people across the world warn other countries and Governments of the Octopus, like Germany and Canada. I believe at one point in the P2 investigations, there were documents discovered that indicated elites in Government, Finance and Military in other countries outside of Italy, this all seems to be in harmony with that.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.