Originally Posted by Kese123
Way I see it gene is a ex junkie jackoff nobody in his neighborhood respected. Only fit as pawn to do the dirty work & in any era he’d never become a made man. Apparently he’s fit for a YouTube mob podcast.... there’s a thing with gullible people and fascination with the mob so I’m sure it’ll work out

Bingo Kese! 100%.... And although CN has been weakened greatly in recent years, the day they ever "make" a jerkoff like Borello, They should gather up every goodfella in one location and drop a bomb on all of them. Because then it's truly "OVA"

And I applaud you with a second Bingo as well! For your very perceptive statement that there are SO MANY "gullible people" as you say, who suck this shit right up that all these rats and low-lives sell nowadays.

I'm actually embarrassed by it! And I'm not kidding you either! Embarrassed I tell you. Not too many years ago these rodents would have ran for the hills in fear of getting theirs heads cracked wide open for them, or worse. Much worse!!

Today? LOL.... Its a bad fucking joke! These cretins start podcasts and have been propelled to media darlings by all the clueless jerkoff's out there in videoland who actually PAY MONEY and sign up to get jerked-off by these rats and scumbags (which is exactly what they are) with all their lies and fabrications to try and either deny that they were rats (like a Franzese), or somewhat flip the script (like a Gravano) and readily admit they are scumbags (yet the public, the suckers actually) pay a monthly fee to become "virtual members of a mafia RAT club.

ITS FUCKING UNBELIEVEABLE TO ME! I kid you not!

The bottom line is that if ANY of our forum members contribute even 1 plugged nickel to these rats and their cause, their podcast, it lines their pockets with your hard earned money. Then without a fucking doubt that person is a complete sucker, a hopeless jerk-off, a nit-wit, or whatever other adjective you care to use. Or maybe all of the above. Period!
---
I don't even care to waste my time to listen to these idiots for free. Let alone "pay" to access their bullshit..... the few times that I have out of curiosity, I've caught each in numerous self-serving lies, exaggerations, and outright fantasies. And of course, each professes to have "turned" or left the life because they were altruistic, found God, or that others betrayed them first. It's ALL BS.

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/01/21 10:47 AM.