There's a new four part documentary on Fox Nation about Jimmy Hoffa and his disappearance. I haven't seen any of it as of yet but I have read about it on line. I don't know how reliable the information is or how factual. My only question is the documentary claims (as has been reported before) Hoffa is definitely buried in NJ under the Pulaski Skyway. They cant prove this because NJ hasn't given the investigators the approval to dig the area up yet. If it's true he's buried there, why in the world would you kill anyone in Detroit and drive across the country with a dead body in the car just to bury it in NJ? Seems to me extremely risky and stupid. I personally don't believe he's anywhere in NJ. I'd bet the body was disposed of in Michigan, i'm pretty sure there's plenty of ways to dispose of him in Detroit with the Zerilli's contacts/help. Anyway, was Tony Pro so arrogant and angry that he ordered his minions to produce the body to prove he was dead? I just don't get why you do that. Am I completely wrong and it's not so risky and stupid a move to transport a dead body across the country simply to dispose of it in NJ?