Originally Posted by BostonGodfather781
Originally Posted by Cm
I don’t think there’s any Russian mob in Boston considering there isn’t a big Russian population like there is Italian and Irish. It would make sense there is in New York becaouse there’s a large Russian population there

They had a pretty big hand in hard drugs n night club drugs. Few of the more powerful Russian family’s that had hands in the theater district n what was left of the combat zone stayed profitable when oc80s n 30s were flowing heavy. As said above the boss family’s were in New York handling the big packs n sending them to relatives in Boston to distribute in 100 n 1000 packs. They combed weird places like marina bay in Quincy n the Water club when the Molly rush hit in like 2010-2012 n I’m sure they linger in the city but no way as profitable as they once were. They really like nightclubs that’s where I saw most Russian organized crime. Some of the small promoters n social nightlife groups were moonlighting for Albanian n Russian oc.

Makes sense. Russian OC in Western cities tends to operate from nightclubs especially. Seems like in general Russian OC had its time to shine in the 90's and early 2000's.
Obviously I can't speak on Boston, but "Russian OC" over here were mostly Jewish guys from Ukraine and Georgia. They're still around over here as well, but very much under the radar and small scale compared to what it was like in the 90's.