In my personal opinion I’d say 40-60 made guys majority being old men. The young kids are junkies n hustling kids for sneakers and mid grade weed so I’d say the family ain’t going anywhere profitable anytime soon. Couple of guys I use to see at the golf course by my house are supposedly patched in but I’ve never seen the names mentioned on here anywhere so I think even with today’s internet society there still sleepers out there that move in silence. Lot of frauds, lot of guys running around like they got their finger pricked but have 0 credentials. Plus you have other organized crime from Spanish to Russian to Chinese and 200 independent hustlers n drug dealers from every different race walking the streets and nobody is kicking up any money to anybody else it’s a free for all. There’s kids out in the suburbs with 100k sports books that don’t even kick up 1$. Family def in its rebuilding and restructuring era cuz I think they sit in rooms n hammer parking meters for quarters the majority of them.