Its something that was brought up in another thread that makes me wonder. We know this group, historically (outside of Joe's clique) this wasn't a powerhouse group, earning wise. What exactly were the Di Gregorio/Sciacca/Rastelli faction fighting to obtain control of? Was it the title (boss)? Was it simply, they didn't want to pay tribute?

I say this because, alot of the legitimate power went with Joe, apparently he was still involved in the international drug trade by way of contacts in Canada (surely he still had more pull then Sciacca and Rastelli).

Its just interesting how they went from close-knit, secretive and clannish, to completely unraveling in 10yrs.

Joe must've been cracking them with the tribute for them to think Di gregorio, Sciacca and Rastelli were better choices. lol we all know how that turned out for them. They did alot of fighting for nothing in my opinion

Last edited by Dob_Peppino; 01/12/21 05:41 PM.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano