Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
I'll also say this... I respect what the Bonnanos did.

You dont recognize us? Okay, I'll bet you respect these fuckin guns....

Because not recognizing the boss reflects on ALL if them. If they respect Mancuso, then they respect HIS guys under him. If they feel like they ain't gotta respect the boss, why respect a soldier? Or capo? Well, I bet they felt them in the street after THAT day....

It might have been out of line, but what the hell was Madonna thinking? What happens if Barney and Cali ( when he was still alive) decides Amuso should be out? What if they decide for the future of LCN they need active bosses on the streets? New connections to Italy and other crime syndicates, so as to be more flexible, how can they help with any of that inside?

The Gambinos and Genoveses think only for themself,why should help another family to be more active when they can take advantage of a weak family?
If they really would use their power,why didnt made an ultimatum on Colombos in 1990s for avoid the war? Because Gotti for sure thinked that maybe can absorb part of the Colombos.
They are criminals and think only of their bussinesses.
For this reason the Bonannos assaulted the Lukes,when there was the Commission this shouldnt happen. But was other times.