I think a lot of what we think the families are now, is what we would like them to be now based on the past histories of the families. I believe they’re fairly strong and making money. I don’t believe any of them are strong enough to have much influence if any at all politically or in the courts. This directly weakens them, then take into account there are zero Italian ghettos left the recruitment of new hard core loyal members is nil. Take a kid from the burbs away from from his video games, woke bs, and full bellies make for a wanna be only. Not a gangster who can do what needs to be done or the time for doing it. It does provide loud mouths who love the rep, but run to the feds when it comes crashing down. So the families are hanging on because of the past strength and weakening daily. Unless they get new members who know what it means to suffer a lil bit and survive by 2050 or so they’ll be extinct and or reduced to blood and crip status. Individual crime gangs or crews and oc in name only. My opinion