Originally Posted by ColonelReb
You gonna chime in NY Mafia? We're waiting like patience on a monument over here

LOL.... "patience on a monument?" Lol.... that friggin funny. Ya know Colonel, you're one funny guy! I'm talking ha-ha funny.

Ok, so before I tell you guys this fellas name, I just gotta say that you all made really good choices this time around. Sometimes the picks IMO are not all that close. But for sure a lot of the names you picked could have fit very well with my clues.

Garofalo, Sabella, Morale, Spadaro.... but especially Natale Evola. He was both a narcotics guy and garment racketeer for years. a top guy yet low key until Apalachin. He did his fair share of time, etc. So Evola fit the bill nicely as well.
-
Well like the man said, "here goes nothing!" Lol

My mystery mafioso for this week is Stefano (Stevie) Cannone. I know. I know. He was indeed a tough name to pull from the hat. Because although this guy was all over the notorious Carmine Galante murder, previous to that, I for one had never heard of him. And remember that I bounced around down in Little Italy for years, and knew a lot of those guys. He was an enigma for sure.

Lisa and I will be finishing up his bio soon. In fact I'm actually all finished with the biography per see, and have gathered most of what we need in the way of photos and news articles in support of the piece. Lisa just has to lay out the design and insert everything. Then we will post up for your enjoyment ok?

It'll be worth the wait. I promise that you're gonna really like this one. I learned a lot about Cannone while researching him out and he had a solid career in OC.