Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Wow!!!...awesome material & wonderful how u get such rare news clippings & photos...It took me an hour 2 watch because I was pausing @ every rare photo & reading all the clippings..great job Lisa!!

Thanks, Hoodlum. My fav article was that one when he was in Riker's and the newspapers reported that no one liked him and thought he lacked intelligence...lol. And the 20 counts of contempt of court...

Yes, me 2...I had 2 read that over also..I'm thinking 2 myself while I was reading.."was Neil really a mook???..but how could lack intelligence if he was UB of the most powerful family of that time"...that clip must have been from a bullshit rag @ that time & era , w/ no real investigative reporters..

Daily News by Edward Kirkman in 1973 when he wrote a huge article on what would happen when Carlo Gambino died and talked about different people who could take over. Here are a couple more excerpts...

Thanx Babe...u .r..the truly best...u have my vote 4 the best invested , most devoted innovator of mob day's gone by..please stick w/ us @ gangbb....More..more..more...How do u like it?? How do u like it??....We like it!!!!! Keep up the good work 2 boost my favorite dude....TURNBULL!!!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...