Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by hoodlum
[quote=hoodlum]My career as a Sous Chef is on hold right now because of the pandemic...so my biological clock is outta whack...thank God that I'm a landlord of a very nice home around the corner from here that a family of 4 is very happy with & has been 4 about 3 yrs...so that's an xtra 1900 a mnth in the bank... now...alas...I'm still sleeping way 2 late 4 a dude my age..lol..!

Any reply or ???s..Lisa? I think u lost this thread somewheres...

U asked me a question...

The Sous Chef thing is interesting...any particular type of cuisine?

Boy r u quick.....I specialize in Northern & Sicilian Italian..but can @ least make 1 dish from any continent on the globe..It's called "Fusion"...I've worked in a REAL German rest...a REAL Cajun rest..a REAL French rest..& multiple bullshit American joints when I was a kid..Ive been doing food (making a paycheck) since I was 15...1978..U do the math...Polish , Turkish & any eastern European country...Russian or Isreali ( Borscht) ..Whatever part of the globe someone needs ...I @ least can contribute...I rarely eat American shit...always looking 4 the best new adventure but unfortunatly that is impossible due 2 the pandemic..Turkish Sambal marinated lamb kabobs over hot coconut coals 2 go 2 nite ...who knows whats in store 4 2 morrow nite...If u wanna see some of my pre-Pandemic work..U can google MOSHULU.COM....panoramaristorante.com..Got my major accolades there TV appearances..Nominee 4 " New Chef in Rising" ..James Beard semi -finalist...google "Striped Bass" , where as I have personally fed Bruce Willis & Demi Moore..Harrison Ford..Tom Hanks & Gov. Ed Rendell..along w/ many mob dudes ....I worked in an upscale joint w/ a unknown partner /owner known back in 98 ...well , he was known back then , but we were told 2 Fuggettiboutit..his name was Joey Merlino...he grew up w/ the proprietor...the place was called "Paradigm" @3rd & Chestnut....Joey didn't want 2 wait in line 4 the bathroom..so he came in the small kitchen w/ his gorillas & proceeded 2 piss in the mop sink!! What an asshole I thought 2 my 34 yr. old self" This guy has a problem... specially since I knew some of the old guard of Scarfo's old regime..Joey didn't recognize me yet from the old days when he was a teen..but later he knew I was friendly w/ some of the older dudes who ran book in Chester Co. under Big Santo Idone....Fukin' Joey was a purse snatchin' lil' punk riding on his dads coatails when I knew him ,,,,A little horse jockey.!! Yes..believe it or not....O.K. I've ran my mouth enough...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...