In regards to Alite vs. Gotti Jr., I do agree with several posters on here that its a stupid "internet war" that Alite wages. At one time Gotti Jr. did in fact interact with him on the web. But lets face it. Any "self-respecting" person, certainly any self-respecting street guy or wiseguy, isn't gonna be debating or putting his name on shit out there in a war of words with this Alite.

Not that I'm defending John Gotti Jr., by any means. For me both of these guys leave a lot to be desired. But pound for pound, as several posters have said, there's no contest.

GOTTI: he was a "made member," and a boss at that. He rose from an associate, to soldier, acting capo, capo, administration member, and ultimately acting boss. Granted his dad was boss, one of the top guys in the USA at that. But Jr. still hit those levels. If Jr. didn't have Gotti Sr. as his father does anyone here seriously think he'd even be an associate?

He didn't know shit from shineola when it came to Cosa Nostra. His father fast tracked his son into something (an entity), and a lifestyle that he had no business bringing him into. It goes to show the overall intelligence (or lack thereof) to have done that. He nearly destroyed the kids life.

But he did make millions, and has millions. He lives in a multimillion-dollar home on Nassau's Gold Coast. Has a loyal wife and a nice brood of children he's trying to raise the best way he can (away from the streets). He has extensive real estate and income properties, several businesses and investments, and lives quietly after going through a living hell of 4-5 criminal trials and all that exposure and heartache.

He governed and oversaw legions of men. Mafiosi no less! He ran his own personal crew of "good fellas and associates," and at one time oversaw 250 made guys for his dad, and thousands more associates.

He is also related to the current boss, Peter Gotti. Gene, Richie, Vinny, and so many other Gotti's and relatives (all made guys) I might add.

He "controlled" many, many rackets. Labor union racketeering, shylock, narcotics, gambling, swindles and frauds, topless joints, and infiltrated businesses through his minions. Like it or not, whether he warranted it or not, he was a BOSS!

And today? He doesn't say a word about any of that!

He lives quietly. Clips his coupons. Spends quality time with his devoted wife and kids.... he's a smart man. Or at least he's smartened up in his later years! (because as a young man I do know that many knockaround guys thought he was a punk, saying that he often acted like a braggart, and bully. He was NOT a liked kid).
---
ALITE: he was, and is, an "Albanian" associate who WAS only an associate by virtue of his friendship with John Jr. He lived in a shit-hole in South Queens, and basically was a street urchin who dealt drugs, assaulted guys, set up robberies of other local drug dealers, and performed other menial tasks as asked of him by the Gotti's and others who he knew were superior to him in both position and stature.

Did he make some money? I do not doubt that he did. Did he assault various people? I do not doubt that he did. Assault, beat, bat, shoot, killed a few guys? No doubt!..... SO WHAT?

He was like a rabid dog searching for recognition. Willing to perform any dirty deed so as to become "accepted' by the Italian guys who he looked up to in his neighborhood.

He served a ton of time, many years! In shit-hole prisons around the country, and in South America. He turned informant to save his ass. Testified against all his so-called former friends. Remember these were HIS friends, not yours or mine! And he started a bullshit "media campaign" in order to strike out at whom he viewed to be his detractors; Gotti Sr and Jr., Victoria Gotti, and others.

He even sank to the lowest of the low, and talked about how Victoria and he had a "sexual fling." A subject matter that any true MAN (street guy or legit guy), just doesn't do. Its NOT a manly move.....PERIOD!
-
To me he sounds like a guy who's very, very bitter at the world (and the Gotti Family). He'd still love to be that be tough guy out on the street earning and robbing. But how can he? He ratted!

Now. Whether or not he's got legitimate gripes with the Gotti's, maybe he feels robbed or cheated, or used by them. I don't know. It sure sounds like he does. Maybe some of those gripes and beefs are legitimate. But whatever may be in his belly, to continue with his BS diatribe against them IMO, speaks more about who and what he is, rather than what Gotti Jr. may or may not be.
--
Did Gotti "proffer" with the FBI? To me it sure sounds like he did. (but that's another whole story of bullshit) LOL....
--
So for my money, if I ever had a relationship with either of them, I would run for the hills as fast as my legs could carry me! LOL. They're both a hot mess. And it's an embarrassing soap opera at this point.

PS: This is just my observations and humble opinion!

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/08/21 02:54 PM.