I am born and raised far from the New York streets so I don't have the first hand knowledge of Bensonhurst or Pizza Boy when he was active on this forum.I have met old timers in Carlos Marcello's family and had the pleasure,yes pleasure to meet some old time Mississippi and Tennessee men who ran shine flew the confederate flag and shot it out with Buford Pusser and the crooks in law enforcement at that time.None of that means nothing I just wanted to use this platform the internet has given me to take a shot at the law and give praise to gangsters such as Clyde barrow and my southern flag.Much the same way youtube has given liars such as Richard Kuklinski a stage or platform to spread their lies.And much the same way The "Iceman" stories began to grow into crazy shit like him being involved in the Hoffa hit the Galante hit and so on.Give this John Alite a little more time and he will end up being Kuklinski's partner in these bullshit stories he is telling.They both killed and were killers no doubt.Junior Gotti is much more of a gangster.I heard this story where Alite got in a fight a couple years ago in a bar and called the police.That is what he is.A cop caller.Where junior got stabbed at a cvs a couple years ago.He tells the cop he was being a good citizen and breaking up a fight.The law knew it was a bullshit story.That is just how Gotti was raised.He wasn't about to tell on the guy.I have always wondered if infact it was Alite who stabbed Gotti that day.Maybe they crossed paths.The internet gives guys like a Alite a stage to spread his bullshit and that is exactly what he is doing