Here we go fellas....Back by popular demand is The New York Mafia's.... "Pick the Wiseguy" Game. LOL
-----
I have an in-depth biography already completed for this particular Cosa Nostra member, and most of the photographs and news articles gathered up as well. So I thought it was time to put him out there a bit. So here are the clues:
-
He was a Bonanno Family member. One of their earlier members. A guy who operated key rackets for many years no less. Never a "wilting flower" during his time in the streets, he was a rough and tumble hood who had a solid criminal record and did his fair share of years behind bars, yet he was still able to keep what I'd consider to be a low profile until his later years when federal law enforcement accelerated its assault on all Italian organized crime across the board. Only then did he have the spotlight truly cast upon him.

During his years in the mob, he dabbled in many varied rackets, but a few of his mainstays were the garment rackets and narcotics, with "babania" being a bread and butter activity for him. He also fucked around with gambling and shylock.

Strangely, although he was in the thick of things for the better part of fifty years, as a kid I personally had never even heard of the guy.

One more thing, and I cannot stress this enough. He knew everybody, and it seems that everybody knew him! He was VERY well respected by all! Which makes what I'm gonna tell you next all the stranger.

Although I'm not his accountant or banker, It really doesn't seem like he was ever a big earner. For whatever reason.

Last clue?...... it does seem he was a "serious" guy!

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/07/21 08:26 PM.