Should of read all of it. Territory, half the members are from New York City, two are from Brooklyn plus another eleven associates are also from Brooklyn, so New York and Brooklyn as home base. Miami is open so no trouble there, Lombardo never stepped on anyone's toes in California. Kansas City and Pittston make a business arrangement with those families. Family? These members know of one or two already in the crew, seeing how half of them knew administration members of the Genovese family, I'll go with the Genovese family. My main racket, will be sanitation, but I will be dabbling in gambling, loansharking, adult entertainment, political fundraising, and real estate. A pretty solid crew, and that is not including the associates. Nick ToLentino had a solid heist crew, which is the main reason I picked him for my crew.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green