Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
[quote=Turnbull]Law--whether prosecution or defense--is a competitive business: it's about who wins and who loses. Selwyn Raab, in "The Five Families," concluded that, after Rudy Giuliani successfully prosecuted the Commission case, US Attorneys around the country fell over themselves prosecuting Mafiosi under RICO so they could have their share of the glory. The FBI was right there with them, seeking glory. But, after 9/11, a lot of those resources were refocused on terrorists, which allowed the Mob to regroup.

Agree ..& known but not by the ppl. who should know..but wholeheartedly agree w/ that statement.

Justice Tech Pros puts out a good podcast that exposes a lot of what goes on in the justice system, during trials, and with informants. ~LisaB

Check it out here:

http://youtube.com/justicetechpros

Oh..I will check the rest of their podcasts when it isn't so late @ night...Thanx Lisa B,,by the way, what R U doing up so late...& what does the B stand 4??..Babe?? just foolin' ..I know your last name dear...much luv..Hood.

Working on the Dellacroce podcast that will hopefully be up tomorrow....I kind of got sidetracked with a little investigative project....what are you doing up so late????? lol

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...