@Hoodlum
I have an affinity for the Philly guy (who get overlooked alot of the time). Riccobene is fascinating to me. He was "made before the electric light" as they say and was a teen to boot. Yeah he became an informant but before that he was as Cosa Nostra as they came. Hitter, earner, knew history/mob politics and tough. I know Bilotti was considered a tool/jerk who followed Paul but he was a serious guy and loyal. I thought that was needed. I almost went with Tony Plate (another Gambino in a similar mold). Bilotti would be for intimidation mainly while Gaspar Magaddino would be for wet work. Joe Bikini and Lodi Pete were earners and very capable in their own right. Marangello and Napoli would have the money on the streets and probably the most valuable gambling operation in the country. Lastly, Conte had a supermarket chain and Fats Ferraro (early NJ Genovese) was a legitimate business millionaire

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano