Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by hoodlum
In response my man Irish 12......@ the age 57 , I can no longer tolerate harsh high proof spirits...as a young tough rock & roll & heavy metal musician in the 80s & early 90s , I have beaten my self physically up to it's max..w/drink & drugs...I cannot even look at line of coke w/ out getting nauseous..drink is a different thing...it' runs in the family if u know what I mean.....I try 2 limit my shit as I don"t want 2 end up like my mother........I am not an expert @ these projects that come so easily 2 u but not so much 2 children of Irish descent as to us....I mean no disrespect..I like u I 12..But I cannot in this day & age understand why u .make a project out of booze...Dues is a little bit diff.....he likes his beer...different kinds..but Whiskey?????? U sound way 2 Irish 4 me...U would have gotten along w/ my old man.lol...Anyways...a shot of Old Bushmills (a double) is ggood 4 1 nite 4 me....SLANTIE.....luv u .....
the

No offense taken. Like DP said, I'm more of a beer guy but somehow in 2020 I fell into the bourbon game. But like any hobby, I'm probably fall out of it just as quickly. But these bottles I'm buying, I'm cracking them to taste them and then putting them away. I'm not going through a bottle a night but with me being Irish, I never stood a chance if you know what I mean.

Yes Sir...I do know what u mean....both my parents r off the boat in the late 40s...I grew up w/ out a brough (accent)..but my oldest sister who was born in 1950..still has a slight accent..I guess from being that accesible 2 it from an early age...I used 2 bring my friends home from school & they would ask me why my parents talked funny...funny?? I never noticed it because I was so used 2 it...but up 2 this day I can replicate it like a true Irishman...I still in my mind keep hearing my old man telling me 2 " Take the fooking trough and deeg the dirt ""so yuu can plant the potaatos"..anyways..forget about what I said...I know ur not in danger of being like my mother in any sort of the way...Cheers!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...