People think that in 2021 the cant kill ... they can they just have to do it right ... not like the days of old and they need to do it . And there are ways around forensics but the people that know are the people coming after them . They need to get it together or it will unravel more and more because there is zero threat.

They need security real security and they need to be trained right there with lie detectors..... what boss wants to sit in the joint for 50 plus.

The rackets that take threats and beating needs to be rethought... this is going to sound horrible because LCN is full of horrible people but they need to take a page out of the cartel and go after family because the old rules are not working.

Just like the old days when you were clipped for dealing drugs they need to be shelved for using cell phones ect.

The bosses need to rotate or something similar like west side possibly even skippers in some cases to keep even the soldiers guessing.

These guys need to be watched by a crew that just handles security and that crew needs to be paid with everyone kicking up to keep the family safe. The thing about security is the feds cant fuck with them unless they kill members .

Pretty sure the west side is already doing some of these things.

I know saying taking a page out of the cartel book sounds horrible but if they all don’t want to self explode they must put a very serious plan together.

Most of these guys are bragging on the street before there even on record.... it’s ridiculous what has become

Get rid of all the cell phones . These bosses are just sitting ducks .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/04/21 05:26 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."