Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Lets go on another train....actual stars or (semi - actresess who cum close or do the deed @1 time or another..that is actually hot)........Paris Hilton...nice video....Now 1 of my Favorites..Tila Tequila her Vivid video "squirt"hot.....Julie K.Smith acting as Pam Anderson..so hot..now if ur really into filmology nudity like myself...ul know about a french chick named Maruschka Detmers in a 1986 flick called "Devil in the Flesh"...was a straight movie that was notorious because of the first oral sex scene by a mainstream actress ever....the beautiful Detmers...Helen Mirren also came close 2 penetration in 1968s "Love Doll" as it was known here in the states....and lets not forget the Donald Sutherland /Julie Christie hot scene which is reportedly very ACTUAL ..in "Don't look Now".....Mickey Rourke supposedly insists that EVERYTHING be real as he demonstrated w/ his then wife Carrie in Wild Orchid.....but...forget about it..I'm gonna rest my dreams 2nite on Sunny Leone...yum!!

Well as far as celebrity sex tapes go, we gotta give props to Farrah Abraham (and her costar James Deen). That was probably the most hardcore celebrity sex tape that was ever made. I don't find Farrah very attractive though.

One of my favorite nude scenes in a mainstream film was the nude body of Angie Dickinson in Dressed To Kill. That was like the original milf right there. I think she was 48 when she did that scene.

Speaking of actual sex taking place in movies. This is quite disturbing, but Alyssa Milano has said that she was sexually assaulted during a sex scene. She never really said who did it, but she did give out some details about the attacker and said that he had fingered her. I believe it to be Xander Berkely who starred with her in Poison Ivy 2. You can find that scene online. If it's true, he should of course go to prison for that.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...