Originally Posted by majicrat
This site based on two things, the past and present. Simple as that. The past based on information we know from various sources, some factual and some believed to be facts. The present is based on speculation and the few facts as we know them. Nymafia posted a nice article about the present. Ralph you have every right to disagree but instead of coming across in a condescending and insulting way, why not point out what you find inaccurate and state your position? You may get taken more serious and add credibility to your opinion with alternative information. I had a boss 40 years ago tell me I could disagree with his decision if I had an articulate reason and an alternative for his decision. Otherwise just shut up. Good advice then and now. Happy new year everyone.

Thank you majicrat. I have NO problem at all with anyone on this forum "disagreeing" with me. That is what a forum is all about. Throwing out different opposing views and viewpoints for a healthy give and take discussion. But this guy didn't look to do that. He "trolls" my work and looks to make nasty comments and "personal attacks" against me. He's a punk and a troublemaker plain and simple!

I truly don't understand why someone doesn't just clip his verbal wings. He's always "sour tongued" and insulting with the diarrhea that spews from his big mouth. But thats not my judgement call to make.