Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Wait a minute, you are putting this stuff out there. People can't criticize it? Maybe you should fine another line of work. Have a good day and I truly mean that.

You can criticize whatever you want. That comes with the territory but when you do it in a malicious way to stir trouble...that's something different. No matter what he writes you're going to "criticize" so my question really is why would you spend so much time making that a part of your life? ~Lisa b

I see, so if I criticize someone more than once then I am being malicious? That is incredible logic, Lisa. What is even more baffling to me is the fact that you find this man's articles to be well written. This site will never be taken seriously by any intelligent human being if you allow this type of writing to continue. Are you related to this man? That's what it's beginning to feel like.

Don't be stupid, Ralphie. You know what you're doing. He's my colleague at the site. This is the end of the conversation as far as I'm concerned. Do what you will. ~Lisa B