Thats why i scratch my head. If Alite was so significant, why didnt Gravano ever mention him? Why was he chased out of NYC in 1991 ?
My issue with Alite isnt that he coolerated and testified at numnerous trials, its all the low blows. There is no reason for him to constantly mention JR Gotti and bad mouth him. Does he actually think Gotti Jr is going to come after him and fight him all the time, its childish and Its ridiculous. Also what Alite said about Victoria Gotti during the trial.. I truly believe Alite lied just to get under Jr Gotti’s skin and i wonder if the government pushed him to do that.
As far as Alite being more gangster than Gotti Jr??? While Gotti Jr was doing 6 years in prison he was on the phone with his childrens school and talking with their teachers. When he was released, he left the mob and made sure he was a good father to his kids. Thats gangster !
What did Alite do with his kids?
I think he was probably a tough kid and he had balls, but that doesnt make him more gangster than a guy that controlls a union.

Last edited by Lenox; 01/01/21 02:00 PM.