Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
I drink only also, little whiskey and Rum.

Mostly Beer.

Too old for Blow, you better be careful Ralphie.... your taxing your heart enough with that weight.

That is 2 f...cking funny....here is an ass of guy 2 say online he does blow..clearly needs attn...years ago I knew he was a thumbsucker (baby)...said he lives in Beverly Hills..but probably lives in parents basement.....all his commentaries about the mob r half based...nice guy in real life 4sure..but anybody that advertises that they enjoy nose candy or otherwise should be more examined...

loll Im not a thumbsucker. What the fuck dude! I come from a very wealthy family in BH but currently live with my auntie in Anaheim. Yes I'm fat. Extremely fat. I love food but Im dealin with it. As far as the blow goes, it helps me deal with life. I was sober for many years but 2020 was bad

Who mentioned that I was referencing a guy named Ralphie???..I'm way 2 heavy 4 my size bracket also...but, as Bobbie Bacala said..."I love food"!!...I'm eating spanish blood sausage & rice w/beans as I write this......sorry if u thought i offended u dude.............now go get ur shinebox..oh, i;m sorry ..ur straw or rolled up dollar bill..lol...just fuckin' w/u kid...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...