Originally Posted by Malavita
Fair enough NYM.

It's not a big issue for me and that doesn't prevent me from enjoying your work but I just wanted to point that out as a matter of feedback.

Your comments about Perrone's humanitarian actions (so to speak) are interesting. I was actually thinking about starting a thread on the involvement of mob guys in charity projects. It's common for mob guys to help their local communities as it's a good way to build power and loyalty but some went further and got directly involved with Charity organizations. Guys like Wild Bill Cutolo or Greg dePalma were very active in medical charities. It deosn't make up for all the bad things they did but it's interesting that they felt the need to take part in such activities.

I think that's a good idea. And I certainly encourage to do so. Create a thread about that. I would be more than happy to put my 2-cents in for what its worth with certain individuals I have knowledge of. Its an interesting "alternate" view that is not spoken of. And a "new" vantage point.