Originally Posted by J Geoff
Originally Posted by fergie
I’ve been a member now for a long time and like the fact that other sites like us.
I’d hate to think your end game was to “steal” the people here interested in organised crime...You’ve spoken to the hosts of this site, I know you have, so I’d prefer we all knew were we where.

Hey, fergie -

I appreciate you looking out for the GBB, but at this point I have no reason to believe there is any malicious intent. In fact, it's probably been a benefit having the NYMafia folks choosing to contribute here for no compensation other than the satisfaction most readers get from them. I haven't had any problems with it, and I haven't gotten any complaints. They had reached out to me a while back, but there have been no discussions whatsoever about anything (between the holidays and my mom's passing and all that's involved, and life in general, I haven't had much time for that -- sorry about that, NYMafia).

Let's just get back to what we're here for... wink Of course, anyone with concerns can continue to feel free to report inappropriate posts, etc, and Turnbull or I will look into it.

Thanks!

JG

Adding to what Geoff said: NYM and Lisa post thoughtful, well-written and well-researched articles that nearly all people on this board find useful. So do I.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.