Maybe just call it a day on this topic eh? I felt it was a reasonably straight forward observation I had made and was without any abuse...to then be called, or at least implied, I’m automatically a punk, a troll, jealous or some sort of troublemaker is a bit out of line....

Posts from other websites are obviously intended to increase traffic the other way...it’s also a bit disingenuous to suggest that because some members don’t post the sheer volume that others do, that somehow makes them less worthy to comment. Members have different reasons and motivations for posting on forums, that’s what makes them diverse and interesting.

Again, NY, I don’t have any problem with your content, research or writing, don’t think I ever said that...I just get the impression with a lot of the posts is to generate interest and click on your site which I find little annoying sometimes. No big deal, and it’s likely not an issue for most people, but it might perhaps be an underlying reason you sometimes get a little flack..