Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
Look, the guys either trolling or jealous ..

Keep doing what you are doing....

Shit baffles me....... you put out articles and Bios, researched and everything... and people who contribute MUCH less, bitch about it...

The fuck is the complaint? If you wanna write an article, write an article. Wanna do a bio, do a bio, bro. Dont complain when someone else uploads real content. And they get Kudos, it respect.... dont get green eyes.....go fuckin write something or contribute.....

You see the same shit with certain authors or bloggers....like Scott... people like jealously trashing their work...... disagree, fine.....

How the fuck are they gonna ,"STEAL" Gangster bb? Lol?

--------
CabriniG, you too get a huge "THANK YOU" in capital letters! I really don't know who the fuck these people are that come at us, or why they do what they do. It truly baffles the fuck out of me as well.

Truth be told, I still don't know what joy these people get out of "trolling" as the term goes, or if they are jealous of us. But I dare say that you are most probably correct in your assessment of their motives.

If you notice, it's usually those who contribute the least (if anything at all constructive to this board), who scream and complain the loudest. Why? Whats their possible motive? I imagine that "trolling" to create havoc and disharmony here on our board is their end game. Either that, or they are "Green-Eyed Monsters" as you so aptly put it, and have such jealousy that they cannot stand it and need to try and knock NYMafia's content down a notch or two if they can (which they can't) to try and make themselves feel better when they look in the mirror.

But whatever their problem is, is just that, "their problem," because Lisa and I could give a fuck less what they think, or about the shit that spills from their mouthes!

We post what we post for "nice" people like you.

If they don't like what we post, then they don't have to click in to read our work. But as they have said themselves, "they enjoy our content", yet still find the need to complain and throw baseless allegations. It's fucked up shit in plain English. They bellyache yet eagerly read all our stuff!

So what the fuck else could it possibly be except complete jealousy. One other possible motive may be that they come here from "another board" (no names mentioned) to try and destroy GBB? Could it be that they are sent here to weaken the fabric of this forum? Could be right? It certainly would then make sense WHY they throw shit our way.

Food for thought no???

Anyway, Thanks again for "manning up" and speaking up on our behalf. There are way too few on here who do. People like to read our stuff, yet hide behind their keyboards when it's time to talk up the "right way." Sad! ..... like their gonna get tracked down in cyberspace and punished or something. No backbone!