Originally Posted by Lou_Para
NYMafia and Lisa,

I really enjoy the quantity and quality of your posts.You put a lot of work into it,and I think our Board has only gained since you started.

Again,I speak only for myself. Keep it up. The pie's big enough for everyone to have a slice without stealing from someone else's plate.

That's the beauty of all the Boards like this.

Posters share what they can, post interesting topics,throw out hypothetical questions,talk about OC guys that they have known,etc.

So let's enjoy each others contributions,and remember,none of us are on these Boards because we DON'T like talking about OC.

-----
Thank you Lou. We appreciate your input. But I gotta tell ya, I'm apprehensive to announce that we have a new video for our podcast up tonight. Lol.... The haters are gonna start hating. Lol

Lisa and I are debating whether to even bother posting up announcements or links when we release new mob videos or written mob stories. Lol. I mean, who needs the BS? Am I right or what here? .... what's that old adage? "No good deed goes unpunished?" lol........ thats sorta how we feel in a nutshell. Like we say back in NYC, Nobody here buys us an ice cream cone!

If we decide not to post, then the haters will only have themselves to blame. And those of you who really wanna read our stuff know where we'll be, and how to find us!

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/27/20 11:33 PM.